Zwift Hub Hire
How renting a Zwift Hub works:
- The price shown is the monthly rental amount.
- All rentals are subject to a minimum rental period of 3 months.
- All rentals are subject to a £100 security deposit (refunded at the end of your rental. We will send you an invoice within 24hrs of receiving your order.
- All rentals include an 11/28 speed cassette. Please let us know if you require something else.
- All orders are processed according to our delivery terms and conditions. Click Here for information on our deliveries.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or send us a WhatsApp message.
About the Zwift Hub Turbo Trainer:
Zwift Hub opens up the world of Zwift. Thanks to the smart trainer's automatic resistance you'll feel every climb and descent while the built-in power meter levels up your training.
And it comes with a pre-installed cassette to match the gears on your bike, which you choose at checkout.
Zwift Hub Tech Specs:
Zwift Hub’s automatic resistance realistically matches the gradient of the virtual road. You’ll glide downhills, feel each ascent, and save energy when drafting another Zwifter.
The heart of Zwift Hub is its power meter, which accurately measures your pedal power in watts. Knowing your power is a game-changer when paired with our Zwift workouts and training plans. Combine this with ERG Mode which automatically adjusts resistance to match your workout intervals and you’ll be crushing your goals in no time.
Zwift Hub includes a pre-installed cassette to match the gears on your bike so you can get straight to Zwifting.
Zwift Hub is built tough to last, designed to be stable and quiet. The only wrench you need to get set up is included in the box. Whether you jump on for a recovery spin or full gas efforts, Zwift Hub is ready to ride.
Speed, distance, cadence, and power are wirelessly transmitted via Bluetooth or ANT+.
Do you use AppleTV? Zwift Hub can be used as a Bluetooth bridge for your heart rate monitor, saving on the number of Bluetooth connections. You can also bridge an ANT+ heart rate monitor to a Bluetooth device.