Zipp 808 NSW Rear
How much does it cost to rent?
- Weekend (Friday-Monday) - £75
- 1 Week - £125
- 10 Days - £175
- 2 Weeks - £200
- 3 Weeks - £250
- 4 Weeks - £300
*all bookings are subject to a £250 security deposit which will refunded upon return of the wheels.
How does it work?
- Pick the date you would like your wheels delivered.
- Pay for your rental.
- Settle the security deposit 7 days before your rental.
- Wheels will be delivered on the first day of your rental.
- Fit them to your bike and away you go!
What's in the box?
- ZIPP 808 NSW Rear Wheel
- Lightweight Titanium Skewer
As the inaugural wheelset in the Zipp NSW Series, Zipp 808 NSW Carbon Clincher offers a groundbreaking rim shape with greater aerodynamic efficiency and reduced side force as well as a new hubset for increased durability and less drag. The 808 NSW, with a rim depth of 82mm, is designed for triathletes, time trialists or any cyclist looking for increased speed and stability.
The 808 NSW leverages Zipp’s advanced technologies for tangible gains in aerodynamic efficiency and stability. The 808 NSW provides a 3-4 watt savings compared with the bench mark for excellence, the 808 Firecrest, which means an estimated 90 seconds at 40km per hour over 112 mile (180.25km) Ironman® -distance.