Zipp 404 NSW & Super-9 Combo
How much do they cost to rent?
- Weekend (Friday-Monday) - £180
- 1 Week - £240
- 10 Days - £300
- 2 Weeks - £350
- 3 Weeks - £420
- 4 Weeks - £490
*all bookings are subject to a £250 security deposit which will refunded upon return of the wheels.
How does it work?
- Pick the date you would like your wheels delivered.
- Pay for your rental.
- Settle the security deposit 7 days before your rental.
- Wheels will be delivered on the first day of your rental.
- Fit them to your bike and away you go!
What's in the box?
- ZIPP 404 NSW Front Wheel (RRP £950)
- ZIPP Super-9 Disc Wheel (RRP £1500)
- Lightweight Titanium Skewers
- Shimano/Sram compatible 11/28 cassette
- Fitting instructions
- Return instructions
If you're taking part in a long distance triathlon this season, the pairing of a Zipp 404 NSW front wheel and a Zipp Super-9 Disc rear wheel is the setup for you.
With a rim depth of 58mm, the 404 NSW is designed as a do-everything wheel that is adept at climbing and maintaining speed on the flats; a wheel strong enough to handle the Spring Classics, but light enough to inspire sprints out of corners.
The Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc is the fastest wheel ever, with the performance and convenience of Zipp’s Carbon Clincher technology. The Super-9 Carbon Clincher optimises supreme aerodynamics, power transfer, stiffness, lightweight and durability -- all with the convenience and low rolling resistance of a clincher.
When you combine these two wheels you get fantastic crosswind handling and incredible speed. If you're looking to take your performance to the next level, book this wheelset before you miss out!
For more information on each wheel check out the Zipp website: