Garmin Rally RS200 Power Meter
How renting works:
- Click “select options” and pick a duration.
- Complete your booking online
- We will contact you to arrange delivery.
- All rentals subject to a £100 security deposit.
About the Garmin RS200
Rally RS200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding. The Rally RS200 power meter installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. The RS200 power meter pedals have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. The Garmin Rally RS200 power meter pedals offer fantastic battery life with up to 120 hours of riding between charges.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x RS200 Left power measurement pedal compatible with Shimano SPD-SL style cleats
- 1 x RS200 Right power measurement pedal compatible with Shimano SPD-SL style cleats
- 1 x pair of Garmin RS Shimano SPD-SL style cleats and fixings
- Versatile and highly accurate road cycling dual-sided power meter pedals
- A rigorous testing program in all conditions has resulted in an incredibly robust and reliable design
- The power measurement instruments are completely sealed neatly inside the pedal spindles
- Quick installation like standard pedals allows for easy swapping between bikes
- Dual-sided power configuration has an accuracy of +/- 1%
- Total power, cadence, left/right power balance and seated versus standing power are measured
- Platform centre offset and power phase metrics are also tracked to help the rider assess their pedalling patterns
- Quick and easy zero offset/calibration procedure via the paired Garmin computer or watch provides accurate power measurement, even straight after installation
- Real-time data is sent to Edge cycling computers, Garmin watches, other compatible devices such as Wahoo head units and indoor training programs via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- Works with the Garmin ecosystem to allow updates via Garmin devices or the Garmin Connect smartphone App
- The data collected can be synced with apps such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad for post-ride analysis
- Shimano Road SPD-SL cleat compatible pedal bodies with adjustable release tension
- The pedal spindles are easily interchangeable with the Garmin Rally RK (Look Keo cleats) and Rally XC (SPD off-road cleats) pedal bodies with standard workshop tools
- The battery life is up to 120 hours, and the batteries are easily changed by the user
- Uses either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery per pedal
- The metal, threaded battery caps are robust and thoroughly sealed
- Pedal body and cleat combined stack height: 12.2mm
- Q-factor: 53mm (up to 55mm with spacers)
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 320 grams, per pair