Wahoo KICKR Snap Hire
Wahoo Kickr SNAP Smart Trainer
The Wahoo KICKR Snap brings a realistic ride experience indoors and into a wheel-on smart trainer. The Wahoo KICKR Snap's legendary flywheel features technology that creates the same resistance experienced in outdoor climbs and descents. Plus, no other indoor bike trainer has more software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. Join the Wahoo Fitness family and become a part of the most connected cycling experience - both indoors and outdoors.
The KICKR Snap includes LED lights for connection status, third party power meter support, and a power measurement accurate up to +/-3%.
How renting a Wahoo KICKR Snap works:
- Place your order online. Your initial payment will cover your first month's rental and return shipping.
- When we receive your order we will email you a security deposit invoice. This is refunded at the end of your rental period.
- After you have settled the security deposit invoice we will touch base to confirm when we expect to ship the turbo trainer and when you can expect to receive it.
- Your rental starts from the day the turbo trainer is delivered.
- On the monthly anniversary of your start date you will be billed for the next month’s rental. We will charge the card you use to pay the security deposit invoice.
- Charges will continue until you wish to return the turbo trainer to us. When you wish to return the turbo trainer we ask that you provide us with 7 days notice by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We will arrange collection for a date that suits you.