Wahoo KICKR Hire
Wahoo KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer
How renting a Wahoo KICKR Smart works:
- Place your order online. Your initial payment will cover your first month's rental and return shipping.
- When we receive your order we will email you a security deposit invoice. This is refunded at the end of your rental period.
- After you have settled the security deposit invoice we will touch base to confirm when we expect to ship the turbo trainer and when you can expect to receive it.
- Your rental starts from the day the turbo trainer is delivered.
- On the monthly anniversary of your start date you will be billed for the next month’s rental. We will charge the card you use to pay the security deposit invoice.
- Charges will continue until you wish to return the turbo trainer to us. When you wish to return the turbo trainer we ask that you provide us with 7 days notice by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We will arrange collection for a date that suits you.
Please note, all bookings are subject to minimum rental of 2 months.
More about the Wahoo KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer:
The Wahoo KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer is the official trainer of Team Sky, producing the ultimate training experience. Its high inertia flywheel is engineered to replicate the feel of riding outside. KICKR is compatible with Zwift & TrainerRoad. The Wahoo KICKR accurately replicates sprints, intervals, and hill climbs whether using the Wahoo Fitness app, Wahoo ELEMNT GPS bike computers, or 3rd party software. Wahoo's proprietary technology allows the KICKR to instantly react to each ascent, descent, or interval, providing you with the most realistic and responsive indoor ride.