Tacx Neo 2T Hire
Tacx NEO 2T Smart Trainer
How renting a Tacx NEO 2T works:
- Place your order online. Your initial payment will cover your first month's rental and return shipping.
- When we receive your order we will email you a security deposit invoice. This is refunded at the end of your rental period.
- After you have settled the security deposit invoice we will touch base to confirm when we expect to ship the turbo trainer and when you can expect to receive it.
- Your rental starts from the day the turbo trainer is delivered.
- On the monthly anniversary of your start date you will be billed for the next month’s rental. We will charge the card you use to pay the security deposit invoice.
- Charges will continue until you wish to return the turbo trainer to us. When you wish to return the turbo trainer we ask that you provide us with 7 days notice by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We will arrange collection for a date that suits you.
Please note, all bookings are subject to minimum rental of 2 months.
The iconic, progressive and popular NEO 2 Smart is optimised into an even quieter and more powerful Smart direct drive. The motor is redesigned in order to provide a better indoor cycling experience and ride feel, especially during climbs and sprints. The NEO 2T Smart is more silent than ever thought possible and without question the most powerful, realistic and accurate bike trainer to date.
Tacx NEO 2T Features:
- Almost silent running.
- Pedal Stroke Analysis
- Power accuracy to within 1%
- Rode feel with immersive surface texture
- No mains power required for standard use
- Max power 2200 watts
- Max incline 25%